Norcal RoboRumble combat rules follow the RoboGames Combat Ruleset but implement the following changes for the competitions:
- No use of fire or flame weapons
- In the case of both robots being stuck together and unable to separate, there will be 1 separation per match
- Note: Jr Competition Only - No Spinning Weapons
- No spinning weapons of any kind, including vertical and horizontal and drum spinners.
- All types of lifters and flippers are ok.
- All non-flame weapons are OK for the Open competition.
Norcal RoboRumble sumo rules follow the RoboGames Sumo Ruleset
For any questions on the rules, please email email@example.com